6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I have used a laptop and a PC tower to complete the task of making a film opening and I have used a wide variety of software/programmes, here is the list below:

1. 1. Sony Vegas Pro

I have used this to edit all of my film opening scene. (I found this tricky to use)

2. 2. Corel videostudio

I have used this to edit and publish my voice over onto YouTube (I found this a lot more easier to use than sonny Vegas)

3. 3. Photoshop

I have used this at Lutterworth college to make my idents.

4. 4. Paintshop pro

I used this to edit my idents at home


I have also been using online features like:

1. 1. Blogger

This is where all of my research, planning, film and evaluation will go

2. 2. Google

I have used this to search the internet for any help, images and music

3. 3. Soundcloud

This is where I stored all of the music that i have found and then put it onto my blog

4. 4. Bubbl

I made spider diagrams with this software

5. 5. Font generator

I used this to make my own fonts and i have used this in my research

6. 6. Royalty free music site

I have used this site to find all of the music that is in my film

7. 7. Scibd

I have used this to put word documents onto my blog

8. 8. Slide share

I have used this to put Power points onto my blog


Posted on Tuesday 20 April 2010 / Filed under

Leave a Reply



Followers