Hot Fuzz end fight scene.

YouTube link


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtAokT6yI24


I have looked at the film ‘Hot Fuzz’ and I have chosen to look into the fight scene at the end of the film, this is because it is a simple idea, but it is very effective for a fight scene. The reasons that I chose this clip are: there is a perfect example of a car chase and a fighting scene.

In the fighting scene there are lots of different camera angles and the editing is very fast, also there are a few slow motion parts in the scene (all of these editing effects build up the tension with the audience.

I think that all of the camera work and the editing is very good and I may consider using some of these camera shots in the film that I am making.


Posted on Thursday 7 January 2010 / Filed under

Leave a Reply



Followers