The Dark Knight bank robery.

YouTube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR1pDnrdS0o





I have began to look into this clip of ‘The Dark Knight’ because it i think that there are a few interesting ideas such as: all of the bank robbers are wearing clown masks and they are all different, they are all wearing the same clothing, they all don’t trust each other and they also want more of the money, they are after money and the robbery is all planed. Then near the end one of the characters reveal their identity (The Joker), this is a good example of an enigma code and also makes the audience want to carry on watching the film. This is a perfect example of a film opening and I may use some of these ideas later on when I am making my film.



What I found inspiring

I have collected the clip from the dark knight off of YouTube and I have been studying the contents of this clip. In this clip I have found a few things very interesting and they have all inspired me, the first thing that inspired me was looking at the clothing of all the bank robbers were wearing and I like the idea of matching clothing and then having different clown masks, the next thing that inspired me Was that all of the bank robbers were killing each other off (possibly so they get a bigger share of the money), I also liked the idea of some of the employees at the bank fighting back and finally at the end of the clip there is a school bus that appears and the joker then puts all of the money on the bus and drives off, then there is an image of about several busses driving along (this is the perfect get away).


Posted on Thursday 7 January 2010 / Filed under

Leave a Reply



Followers